quinta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2018

My goal: joining Web Developers Group.

My goal: joining Web Developers Group.

First of all, I would like to say that I very honored to have the opportunity to apply for Toptal, since it is a platform very well known around the world and is recognized as one of the best places to hire developers, as well an excellent website to find good projects to participate.

I have more than 10 years of experience in the Brazilian market, and it is an evidence that I am able to explore jobs worldwide. Some time ago, I had a great opportunity to travel to New Zealand, where I developed some projects. In this situation, I got more experience in web projects; moreover, it helped me to upgrade my technical English. In addition, I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese; I am able to support people from a lot of countries. 

I am a very committed professional; by the way, all of my clients can evidence that by transparent testimonial. I have hundreds of websites that I developed, so it is a very good way to check my skills and commitments.

Nowadays I dedicate all my time to web projects, but before, I worked for big companies where I had the chance to experience corporate culture. That is why I choose to focus on corporate websites; I am used to this kind of demand. I believe that is important to work for a niche, instead of trying to support different aspects of the market.

I can say that I am different of most of the developers because I do not forget I client when the project is deliver. I truly believe in long term relations, even when the project is done, sometimes is common to face doubts and needs of adjustments. So I am always there, that is why I got loyalty from the costumers.

Since it is a public post in an old blog, I recommend anyone that is reading, to check Toptal website: https://www.toptal.com. I am sure any time you will need to hire someone for a specific work, and you can trust that they provide selected professionals, as you can read there, only 3% are able to work there.

Wish me luck, and I expect to be on Toptal to support you soon.

Ricardo Mietti

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário